Oslo is again the place to be to discuss the new and latest technical and artistic developments, techniques and production methods for cinematography and filmproduction. The Oslo Digital Cinema Conference will be arranged from September 8th to 10th, at the Norwegian Film Institute. International experts will be holding lectures, new equipment and production methods will be discussed, camera and equipment manufacturers will be there to present their plans for the future.
Conference focus 2017
More than 200 cinematographers and experts from all corners of the World will attend. The main topics this year will amongst others be:
- The impact, development and future of ACES – ACES and HDR: post production of new HDR shoot will be demonstrated with top grading artists live on screen.
- Future generation imaging: new recording techniques, new high sensitive cameras and 8K sensors.
- Next generation Cinema LED Screens, and master-classes with well known cinematographers.
- Camera and equipment manufacturers will be there to tell you about the latest developments with their cameras and equipment, with hands-on demonstrations.
- We will discuss creative cinematography and camera control, the challenge of restoring and archiving of our images for future generations, remote cinematography, new developments in VR/VFX, to mention just some of the Conference content – and more.
The IMAGO Board will have meetings, representatives from the American Society of Cinematographers will attend with lectures and for discussing partnership and collaboration with IMAGO, and of course there will be parties and social gatherings in the evenings, to go on with discussions, to connect, to network and to be inspired by your international colleagues.
The IMAGO/FNF Oslo Digital Cinema Conference is reputed as one of the most valuable international conferences for digital cinematography. The 2017 Conference will be maintaining that reputation.
The participation fee: NOK 950.- (Eur 100.-) for members of Imago Societies. The participation fee includes coffee all days, lunch Saturday and Sunday, and party with dinner Saturday. There will be a number of grants to cover free entrance for IMAGO members with extensive travel costs. More information will follow when full program is published on August 10th.
Full program to be published on August 10th through IMAGO ́s newsletter.
Conference dates: 8th to 10th September 2017 – Location: Oslo
Reserve the dates already today.
Please if you like to reserve a seat for your members please contact IMAGO president Paul Rene Roestad firstname.lastname@example.org