Requisitos para Produzir para o NETFLIX
Pronto para produzir o seu documentário?
Se você quer ter uma hipótese de produzir para o Netflix, terá que usar uma câmara 4K com um sensor 4K real.
Abaixo estão todos os requisitos e as câmaras aprovadas
· Camera must have a true 4K UHD sensor (equal to or greater than 3840 photosites wide).
· Capture Format
o RAW (Sony RAW, REDCODE, Arriraw etc.)
o COMPRESSED (XAVC, ProRes, or other I-Frame capable formats)
o Minimum of 16-bit Linear or 10-bit Log processing
o Minimum data-rate of Bitrate of 240 Mbps at 23.98 fps
· Capture Gamma
o S-Log3, Log-C, V-Log, Log3G10, etc.
· Capture Color Space
o S-Gamut3.cine, RED Wide Gamut RGB, Alexa Wide Gamut, etc.
· No looks or color corrections should be baked into the original camera files.
· Files must maintain all metadata (i.e. Tape Name, Timecode, Frame Rate, ISO, WB, etc.).
· If applicable, black balancing of camera sensors should be done daily, when the camera is at normal operating temperature. See specific black balancing instructions in the camera operating manual.
Aspect Ratio / Framing:
· Aspect ratios greater than 2.00:1 must be evaluated and discussed with Netflix for approval.
· Framing chart must be shot before principal photography begins, and processed through the dailies pipeline which will be shared with editorial, post-production, and VFX.
· If anamorphic lenses are being considered, camera selection must take into account the extra resolution required for capture. Contact your Netflix project lead to discuss implications or concerns.
· Any cameras other than the primary camera (crash, POV, drone, underwater, etc.) must be approved by Netflix.
· Footage from non-approved cameras will count towards the total allotment of non-approved capture. The allotment is based on content used in the final edit (per episode if applicable) and not on the total captured content.
· Test footage should be shot and provided to dailies and post-production to ensure compatibility with primary camera.
· Allowing a camera to record spanned clips (single takes spread out on multiple camera cards) is inadvisable. Please avoid this recording method if it is not absolutely necessary.
· For productions seeking to shoot any photochemical film, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or a relevant Netflix project lead.
The cameras listed below meet the minimum resolution and recording requirements listed above. This list is not exhaustive; additional approved cameras may be available.
For productions looking to use “broadcast” cameras, please contact email@example.com for specs and workflow guidance.